Currently seeking early career Business Development professionals to join a BDR team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, confident, outgoing, quick on their feet, and possess a strong drive and determination to succeed in inside sales. They will have a positive outlook on their work and think big picture.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative:
- Build and help to maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Help event marketers find ways to grow their business by showing them innovative solutions.
- Prospect potential customers by telephone.
- Acquire new business by effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Recommend specific solutions.
- Provide clear and accurate product and pricing information.
- Actively maintain and manage a significant prospect portfolio.
- Field incoming inquiries and follow-up on marketing-driven leads.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date account records and documentation within the CRM.
- Participate in ongoing sales and product training to continue to hone your skills and abilities.
Requirements of the Business Development Representative:
- Previous phone sales experience preferred
- Desire to start a career in inside sales
- Strong drive and ambition
- Must have a positive attitude and exhibit high level of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined with an aptitude to stay on task
- Desire for continuous improvement and coachability
- Ability to work independently as well as function within a team
- Degree from an accredited college or university
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.